- 2 bunches of fresh spinach, cleaned
- 4 oz of sliced mushrooms
- 1 hard boiled egg
- 8 oz of bacon, cooked crisp
- 1/3 cup Brown Family Farm pure maple syrup
- 2/3 cup of rice wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
Remove stems from spinach and toss with mushrooms in a serving bowl. Chop egg and crumble bacon. Toss with the spinach.
Stir Brown Family Farm pure maple syrup and vinegar together. Add salt and pepper. Heat until warm in a saucepan. Pour maple syrup dressing over spinach and toss. Sprinkle sesame seeds to finish.